October 5, 2012

Review: ShoeDazzle


Erin 
(sold out in black, still available in tan)

I have been lusting over these Valentino studded heels forever, but knowing myself and that I'd much rather put $1K towards a new handbag, I was ecstatic when ShoeDazzle came out with a lookalike! 

Pros
  • Cheap! I wasn't a current ShoeDazzle member, so for my first purchase I got 25% off, making them only $30
  • True to size
  • Comfortable - although I haven't had a full night out in them yet
Cons
  • The quality of studs are so-so; it looks like they will turn sooner than later
  • Studs aren't perfectly placed (check out the professional photo above: first line, second from left)
  • T-strap isn't perfectly aligned on one of the heels
The pros definitely outweigh the cons and I will certainly be purchasing another pair. If you haven't signed up yet, here's an invite! There is no membership fee and no requirement to buy each month. With prices like these, why not?

4 comments:

Nat said...

That is quite a steal and they look exactly the same! I don't like to spend a lot of $$ on shoes because they end up getting beat up really easily.

cheryl denise said...

not to mention shoes that will only be in style for a short while...

Amy said...

so cute, and such a good price!

http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

Kristen said...

they're super cute!