October 16, 2012

Review: Lancome Hypnôse Doll Lashes

I'm always on the search for the perfect mascara. After reading a review of this one on another blog, I decided to try it out for myself.


Unfortunately, this one is not perfect for me. While I thought I would enjoy the tapered wand, it made it difficult to apply on my left eye. I typically hold the wand with my right hand and apply coming in from the right (if that makes sense!) Well, by doing it this way, the tapered part is at the wrong end. It also fell under my eyes over the course of the day, which is something I cannot overlook.

Have you used this? What are your thoughts? Have you found the perfect mascara? The next one on my list to try is Bobbi Brown, Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening. Try it along with me - available  at Apothica here.

No comments: