March 6, 2012

What I'm Looking Forward to Post-Grad School

This is my last year of grad school, and I'm seriously counting the days. Granted there are just over 300 of them left, but still, there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel!!! Here are a few things I am longing to get back to...

Reading my magazines when they arrive - not months later!


Reading for pleasure!! I have a 4 hour daily commute, and I'm looking forward to checking off a long list of books I've been longing to read...


Sleeping in! Each weekend for the past 3 years have been spent getting up early and reading/writing papers. I can't wait to lay in bed and snuggle with my pup and fiance!


Not rushing through my workout, in order to get my weekly school work complete!
Last, but not least, free time to spend with friends and family. There are too many events I've had to miss, along with not spending enough time with my grandparents, and visiting friends who've had new babies. Looking forward my new found freedom, coming December 2012!


Photo credit: Pinterest

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just graduated last year, and being done with school is literally the best feeling ever!

Hang on, you're almost there!

xoxox Shay

E in Flats said...

Oh the end of grad school, it seems the day will never come...