August 29, 2011

Fashion Watch: VMA Awards

There was a lot of talk about Selena Gomez's dress choice last night at the VMAs. Many thought her provocative threads were too sexy for the 19 year old, but I completely disagree. I don't think it was over the top at all. I loved her gown - the high and low - so chic! It could have been a little gothy, but she pulled it off flawlessly.


Another standout was Zoe Saldana. I loved the different textures in her dress. It's hard to see in the photo below, but it's made of leather, tweed and sequins. She's also rocking some killer Balenciaga heels. 


PS. How amazing was Britney's tribute? I really hope the rumors of her retirement aren't true...


Photo credit: Getty Images

1 comment:

Ahka Vintage said...

I thought Beyonce looked amazing at the VMA's. Maybe a little overdressed - but amazing nonetheless.

Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage
Enter our $200 Giveaway Here!