May 17, 2011

Elizabeth Arden’s Red Door Spa

First let me preface this by saying I love the company I work for! Recently the owner presented me with a little red bag as a token of appreciation for the countless hours I bill each month.


I know this little red bag well. My college girlfriends got me a gift card to the Red Door for my 30th birthday and I have been looking forward to using it for months. I’ve never been to this particular spa, but it is a chain that I have heard wonderful things about. When I opened the gift card box, I was expecting a similar monetary gift card. However, the company had gone all out, and chosen the most expensive package they sell! I nearly drooled as I read the menu of my future spa day: desert hot stone massage, ultimate arden facial, spa lunch, olive oil pedi, olive oil mani, shampoo/blowout/finish, makeup refresher.

And the best part of all? I was instructed to use this on a weekday! Ahhhh, heaven awaits.

No comments: